We are open open for regular acupuncture services for the summer 2021!
**May 21st 2021: The Town of Frisco has lifted the mask ban as of May 15, 2021. As we continue to have new things change I will be continuing to follow the Town of Frisco and the CDC guidelines. I will continue to wear a mask while seeing patients and masks are recommended but not required for anyone entering the office. I’ll be sure to continue to update the site as we continue to move forward going into this 2021 summer!
We are encouraged, for the sake of public health, to continue telehealth for herbal treatments if possible. The latest executive order by Governor Polis, states that elective medical procedures are allowed to resume with strict office protocols.
To keep everyone healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be strictly adhering to the following office and patient protocols:
- All visits will be by appointment only! If you would like to make an appointment please call us at 970.389.8668, or book online.
- Health officials advise if you are sick or over the age of 65 that you should stay home.
- Please do not come in if you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or been near people who have shown these symptoms in the past 14 days. Call us to change or cancel your appointment. There is no cancellation fee!
- Maintain a distance of six feet except while being treated.
- Please do not bring anyone to your appointment with you. Only one patient is allowed in the office or waiting room at a time and visitors must remain outside the office.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. Help us maintain social distancing by waiting in your car or outside the building until your appointment is set to begin.
- Before acupuncture treatment can begin, patient temperature will be taken and symptom questions will be asked to determine if signs of a viral infection are present.
- Masks are required to be worn by both the patient and acupuncturist during the intake and treatment process.
- All surfaces will be sanitized and linens will be changed between patients to maintain the most sanitary environment.
- All financial transactions will be done via contactless credit card transactions.
If you are exhibiting symptoms of a viral infection, or if you simply prefer to stay home, telehealth appointments are still available and herbs will be available via pickup or USPS Priority shipping.
For more information on the current state guidance for limited healthcare and acupuncture providers, please see the Colorado Safer-at-Home website.
Thank you for your support, and for adhering to our new guidelines so we can all stay healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19.